Problems on Huawei Mate Xs 2 can be solved in a few simple and easy steps. Read this article till the end and you will be able to troubleshoot your Mate Xs 2 personally.
|HUAWEI Mate XS 2|
Common problems on the Huawei Mate Xs 2
The problems generally encountered by users on the Mate Xs are numerous. Here are the procedures for solving each of them.
Huawei mate XS 2 battery drains quickly
When you realize that your battery Mate Xs 2 is draining quickly, the first action is to check its status:
- Go to call dialer and enter *#*#4636#*#*#*.
- Tap “Battery Information”.
- Check if the battery status is good or bad.
- If the condition of the battery is bad, go to an authorized service center to have it replaced.
If the battery status is good try the tips offered in our article on Tecno Spark K7 Common Problems and Solutions.
Huawei Mate Xs 2 Speaker Problems
The speaker volume of your Mate Xs 2 may become abnormally very low or the speaker may not work at all. To fix this disoder:
- If the volume is low, check that your phone is not in silent mode.
- Check if there is water inside the speaker holes
- Restart your smartphone and test the speaker to check the volume correction
- Make sure Huawei Mate Xs 2 software or physical buttons increase the volume.
Go to the nearest service center to diagnose the speakers if the problem persists. It will determine if dirt particles have blocked the speakers or if it is a hardware issue
Huawei Mate Xs 2 microphone not working
If your Mate Xs 2’s microphone isn’t working or the phone’s voice recording is weak, here’s how to fix the problem.
- Make sure dust particles are not blocking the microphone hole.
- Verify that the microphone works in all applications that use it.
- Some apps require permission to access the microphone: go to settings / apps / select app / allow microphone access.
- Clean the microphone and the area around it.
If the problem persists, go to the nearest service center to request the intervention of a qualified technician.
|CENTAURUS Mate Xs 2 Soft Screen Protector|
The fingerprint sensor on the Huawei Mate Xs 2 does not work
Many users have reported fingerprint issues on the Mate Xs 2. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the fingerprint sensor on the phone.
- Check if the water has damaged the player. If this is the case, it is best to take it to the nearest authorized service to have it repaired.
- In some cases the software version is the cause of the fingerprint reader failure. Perform a software update.
- Restart your phone and verify that the sensor is working. If not, go to settings, remove your finger and re-add it properly.
Other Huawei Mate Xs 2 Problems
The following issues are also common on the Mate Xs 2:
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 overheating
- Network malfunction on the Huawei Mate Xs 2
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 apps not working properly
- Wifi not working properly on the Huawei Mate Xs 2
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 camera not working
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 won’t turn on
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 frozen screen
- Black screen Huawei Mate Xs 2 runs slow
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 Bluetooth not connecting
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 apps not downloading
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 turns off randomly
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 apps keep crashing
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 Slow charging or not charging
Check out our guide on Common Realme GT Neo 3 Problems and Solutions. Apply the tips in this article on your Mate Xs 2 to fix these bugs.