Discover below the common problems of ZTE Nubia Red Magic 6 and their solutions
How to solve connectivity issues on ZTE Nubia Red Magic 6?
Bluetooth connectivity issues
- First of all, check if this problem is due to a bug in your phone’s software. Pay special attention to the Bluetooth drivers and install the pending updates for all applications and the operating system.
- Simply restart your phone and see if that solves the problem.
- Sometimes this problem occurs when the Bluetooth gadgets you are trying to connect are not compatible with each other. Check it out.
- Check for errors in the data you’re sending, such as a format not supported by one of the gadgets or a size that’s too large to transfer via Bluetooth.
- Check if there are any features of your ZTE Nubia 6 enabled or restrictions on its communications.
- Sometimes this problem occurs when you move the two gadgets away from each other after connecting them. Of course, they must be in an area with a good Bluetooth signal.
- Check if this problem can be avoided by clearing the history of Bluetooth devices you have connected with your ZTE Nubia.
- Sometimes this problem only occurs when the Bluetooth cache is not cleared by users. Check and clear the cache of your device.
Wi-Fi connectivity issues
- Check that your Internet connection is active and that services have not been disabled on the same device.
- Check if you have enabled Wi-Fi but forgot to enable mobile data on the other device in case you connect your phone to a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Check that the network administrator has not made any additional restrictions on the network to allow new devices to connect.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi router location covers as much of your space as possible.
- There may be configuration or installation errors with the router you are using. Check for these.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi router is in good working order and that its maximum upper limit to accommodate gadgets has not been reached.
- You may have exceeded your bandwidth limit and your phone’s data services may have been stopped or restricted.
- Check if a simple restart of your phone is enough to solve this problem.
- You just need to make sure that network security is not an issue and that the device’s security has not been disabled.
- Sometimes this problem occurs when users enter an outdated password imposed on the network for security. Make sure you use a valid password.
- The ZTE Nubia 6 you have may have a problem with its Wi-Fi antenna. Check it out
- Make sure the problem is not due to the fact that you are using your phone in power saving mode.
- Check if you have customized the local network connection settings and if that is the reason for the problem.
How to solve the overheating problem on ZTE Nubia Red Magic 6?
- Check if there is a problem with the thermal ventilation system of your device or if it has stopped working completely.
- Be very careful when charging your phone. Avoid electrical sources that you don’t trust and just make sure that you are not using a third-party charger.
- The presence of a virus in the phone is another clear indication of its random overheating.
- Power banks that are not meant to be used with these smartphones and can cause overheating, especially if you use them regularly.
- Check if the actual problem is related to the battery of your phone.
- In some cases, this problem is observed when the phone is used to download data continuously for a long time.
- Although the ZTE Nubia 6 is a phone designed for gaming, running many games in the background can sometimes cause overheating. Close games that are running in the background.
- Make sure your phone doesn’t have a problem with its charging port.
How to solve the problem of slow performance on ZTE Nubia Red Magic 6?
- Check if a basic reboot of your ZTE Nubia 6 is enough to eliminate this problem.
- Update all the apps on the phone and check if this solves the problem.
- Check if this problem is not due to the fact that you are using pirated accessories with your gadget.
- Close all applications running in the background and check if this solves the problem.
- Check if the power saving mode is active on your phone. Turn it off if it is.
- The data storage capacity of your ZTE Nubia 6 may be full. Check it out and get rid of bulky files.
- Don’t connect your phone to all devices without scanning them for viruses. The presence of a virus may be the cause of this problem.
How to solve the problem of applications not working properly?
- After installing the applications on your smartphone, you need to give them all the essential permissions to work properly.
- Delete the application that causes the problem and install it again. This may solve the problem.
- Check if the application is supported by your ZTE Nubia 6 version before installing it.
- There may be a problem in your phone that is related to the Internet connection. Check it.
- Delete the last application you installed on your phone and see if that solves the problem.
- One of the reasons for common ZTE Nubia 6 problems related to apps is not clearing the cache data of installed apps. Clear the application cache.
- Update the phone’s operating system if available and check if this solves the problem.
How to solve ZTE Nubia 6 fast battery discharge and slow charge problem?
- First of all, check that your phone’s battery is in good working condition and there are no problems with it.
- You may not have the screen brightness sensor turned on or you may have turned it off. More brightness simply means a quick drain on the battery and a slow charge on your ZTE Nubia.
- The problem may be with the charger you are using. Check to see if it’s faulty or if the power source you usually trust has a problem.
- Do not allow multiple notifications to run in the background, as they may cause the problem of rapid battery discharge.
- Mobile data should be disabled when charging your phone.
- Using features such as Wi-Fi hotspot and GPS for long hours usually impacts the charging speed and battery of your ZTE Nubia 6.
How to solve the problem of the earpiece sounding robotic on the Nubia Red Magic 6?
- This problem may be due to a poor connection of the earpiece with the phone. In case of a Bluetooth enabled product, follow the procedure to connect it properly.
- Check if the earphone wire is not bent strongly, which can also cause this problem.
- Always check that the phone sounds have not been disabled in the phone.
- Sometimes this problem occurs when there is a network-related disturbance during the call.
- Check that the phone’s sound drivers and your phone’s sound card are working properly and that there are no problems.
- Be sure to check if this problem was caused by liquid damage in the earpiece.
- Another main reason for robotic sound is nothing more than a loose connection or when the phone’s universal plug is defective.
- When checking the earpiece, always choose to play good quality music files.
- Make sure that the phone’s battery is not too low, which can cause this problem in some cases.
How to fix the problem of the screen not working properly on ZTE Nubia Red Magic 6?
- Try performing a force restart of the phone and check if everything is back to normal.
- Chances are you didn’t install the latest updates available for the operating system and that caused this problem.
- Make sure to check if this problem is not due to the fact that your phone’s storage space is completely full.
- Clean your hands properly and remove the mittens if you are wearing them.
By the way :