Samsung plans to launch the Galaxy Tab S9 series alongside the Galaxy Z Fold5, Z Flip5 and Watch6 at the end of July. Renderings of the Tab S9 Ultra have been shared by OnLeaks and MySmartPrice. The images confirm that the basic design of the Tab S9 Ultra won’t be all that different from its predecessor at the front with a 14.6-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 2960 x 1848px and a V-shaped notch housing two front cameras.
|Norton Secure VPN 2023 for up to 5 Devices|
The rear of the device features a slightly modified design with the two cameras isolated in their own metal rings above the wireless S Pen charger. The upcoming device will have exactly the same dimensions at 326.4 x 208.6 x 5.5mm and weigh a little more at 737 grams. The Tab S9 Ultra will have an 11,200mAh battery with 45W fast charging. The Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra is expected to have the following features:
- The Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra will be extremely thin and powerful
- It will have an IP68 rating
- It will boot up Android 13 with One UI 5.1
- It will feature the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset for Galaxy
- It will have 8/12/16 GB LPDDR5X RAM and 128/256/512 GB storage
- The base 8/128GB model will have UFS 3.1 storage while the other variants will have the faster UFS 4.0 type
In summary, the Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra will be a powerful tablet with high-end features including a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor for Galaxy and multiple storage and memory configurations. It will also be water and dust resistant with an IP68 rating and will boot Android 13 with One UI 5.1.
Source : MySmartPrice
Find out more about :