Everyone likes to enjoy entertainment at a lower cost, and even more so when it’s free. For example, “Spirited” is a Christmas-themed musical available exclusively on AppleTV, a premium subscription service. However, paying a full month’s subscription just to watch a 2-hour movie, especially if it doesn’t feature any of your favorite actors, may not be worth it. In this guide, we’ll explore alternative ways to stream “Spirited” without an Apple TV subscription, so you can enjoy the movie at no extra cost.
|Norton Secure VPN 2023 for up to 5 Devices|
How to watch spirited on Apple TV for free
There are three legal ways to stream Spirited without paying the premium Apple TV subscription. Let’s take a look below;
1. Using the free trial
Use the free trial by subscribing to a monthly or other plan, but note that if you have already used the free trial, you will not be able to use it again unless you use another Apple ID.
To use the offer, open the app and go to the subscription page. Then tap on the monthly subscription option and before confirming the payment, you will be offered a 7-day free trial. The app will ask you for details such as your card details, but will not charge you until the end of the 7-day free trial. Keep in mind that the free trial will require your Apple Pay authorization and sufficient balance in your account.
2. Get a 30-day free trial with Apple One subscription
Apple One is a package of four exclusive services offered by Apple: Apple Arcade, iCloud Plus, Apple TV+, and Apple Music. By subscribing to Apple One, you can access all of these services with one subscription. When you visit the Apple One website or app, you’ll be notified of a one-month free trial offer that can be registered by pressing the Continue button.
To take advantage of the free trial, do the following:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Tap your name in the left corner of the screen, then select the Subscriptions button.
- Look for Apple One in the list of services and tap it.
- Choose a plan and enter your contact information.
- Once the process is complete, you’ll have access to the free trial of all four apps. If you are already subscribed to any of the individual apps, they will be automatically cancelled once you start the Apple One free trial.
3. Using a 90-day free trial with an Apple product purchase
If you are considering purchasing an iPad or Apple Watch, you can take advantage of a 90-day free trial for AppleTV. This trial includes free access to all Apple TV content and services. And, after you purchase your product, you have 3 months to take advantage of the offer.
To start your free trial, turn on your device and open the Apple TV app you already have installed. Tap the first notification, select the blue option, and enter your information, including your Apple Pay account link. Your Apple Pay balance will not be affected and after confirmation, you can start using your 90-day Apple TV free trial.
Also check out :
- LG OLED C1 vs LG OLED C2 Evo: which TV to buy
- Apple iPad mini vs Apple iPad Air 2022:which one to choose